Providing Best Education For Blockchain
We at Bitcoin Meister understand how to teach you about the blockchain and coin industry. Check us out.
Meet each other in the chats or forum and share your knowledge or ask questions.
Our Lessons and Courses are backed up by AI and still have a sense of humor. Learn with fun.
Why Choose Us for Gaining Knowledge?
We have over 10 year knowledge in this matter and can support you with all kinds of lessons for every purpose.
Checkout Our Blog
Learn about blockchain and look out for interesting articles about the history of currency.
What are DAO?
DAO means Decentralized Autonomous Organization. A DAO is a Smart Contract, or a set of Smart Contracts (computerized, autonomous, tamper-proof programmes) that evolve on a
What are the different iterations of the Web?
Hello everyone! For a few months now, if not a few years, we have been seeing a lot of new words
What’s the Difference between Coins & Tokens in Crypto Univers
Hello everyone! Many of you often wonder why we differentiate between Coins and Tokens, some of you even confuse the two denominations,
Latest Crypto News
- Standard Chartered, PwC make case for programmable CBDC in China Greater Bay AreaCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoWith 11 megalopolises and three currencies, Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao make up a region that is ripe for CBDC research. British multinational bank Standard…
- Uniswap DAO rejects plan to charge LP fees; UNI holders cite tax concernsCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe proposal would have allowed Uniswap’s governing body to receive a percentage of the fees that currently go to liquidity providers. A proposal to enable…
- Fed board issues order to Silvergate Bank as part of self-liquidation planCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoSilvergate Capital Corporation and its crypto-friendly bank will have 10 days to submit a self-liquidation plan in compliance with California and federal requirements. The Federal…
- Money stored on mobile payment apps may not be FDIC insured, US watchdog warnsCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoDeposits on mobile payment apps may not be insured by the FDIC, and customers may not know whether their money is insured or not. Keep…
- Scientists propose quantum proof-of-work consensus for blockchainCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBoson sampling was once considered a problem looking for a solution. Now, it might be the bridge that brings quantum computing to the blockchain. A…